Tuesday, February 17, 2009

crafts are my sanctuary

i don't remember what really got me interested. i think i just started admiring knitted stuff and thought to myself: i can do that! then i caught an episode of knitty gritty and i feel in love with vickie howell...the way she dressed, her cool hair and especially her talent! soon after, i came across the 1st issue of Craft magazine and  when i saw the 3rd issue (the one with Aranzi Aronzo's kitties on the cover) i decided to subscribe. since then, my interest has run the gamut: from knitting to crocheting (that didn't fare too well, i could never get around to making a proper (i forgot what they're called!) magic circle?, sewing, embroidery, pretty much anything that catches my eye.

i just love it. i love all the things that are associated with crafts. the blogs, the pictures, the patterns, everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment